menu
close
Free business profile

S Good Plumbing & Heating

person
Shaun Good
pin_drop
Thetford, Norfolk.
Post your job and get free quotes from tradespeople near you! Post your job
Business info
Hi I have been a self employed Plumbing & Heating engineer for 38 years, British Gas trained and qualified. I have a vast experience of all heating, plumbing and bathroom installations and 95% of my work has been recommendations and the other 5% working for builders. I lived in Cheshunt, Herts for 41 years but have now moved up to Thetford to be nearer family. I am hard working and carry out an outstanding job. Some of my works include the following.
All gas central heating works
Any gas works
Bathroom installations
All plumbing works
Leak repairs
Breakdowns
Quooker hot taps
Unvented cylinder installation
I am Gas safe registered, BPEC registered and have public liability insurance.
No call out fees and free quotations given.
I work within a 40 mile radius of Thetford so call now for a competitive price.
Send this trade a message
Services
  • Gas Services, All Central Heating Services, All Plumbing Service, Bathroom Installation
  • Under Floor Heating, Quooker Hot & Cold Taps
Customer reviews
N/A
Be the first to review this tradesperson!Leave a review »

N/A
Quality
N/A
Tidiness
N/A
Reliability
N/A
Courtesy

Leave a review »
Our Work
© Copyright. BookaBuilderUK.com. 2023. All Rights Reserved.